- 1 (877) 631-1315
- Send A Message
Dedicated Fibre Internet/Bid OE
Business Internet Optical Ethernet service is a reliable high-speed connectivity service that permanently connects your LAN to the Internet with secure, efficient and accessible connectivity.
BID OE is delivered over Bell’s next-generation Fibre Optic internet; this service provides your business with a dedicated connection supporting guaranteed and symmetrical bandwidth speeds. As your online requirements change, so can this Fibre Internet connection; offering speeds from 1Mbps to 1Gbps and unlimited internet access. Up to 30 emails and 32 (IPv4) Static IP addresses are included at no additional cost. Contact us today for more information.
Three service options are available based on your business needs; Burstable, Fixed and Reserved. You also have the option for a Bell-managed or Self-managed router.
- Improved service management – quicker troubleshooting to minimize downtime.
- Equipment Obsolescence Protection – replace and maintain equipment as required.
- Configuration management that allows optimal service performance.
- Cost savings through Bell’s accountability for upgrades.
- Greater access bandwidth – supporting applications that generate a significant amount of data traffic.
- Better traffic performance – for time-sensitive applications.
- Full-duplex data transmission – send/receive information at the same time.
- Leverage an existing Ethernet access for shared internet – cost management.
- Redundancy – protection of critical applications by removing a single point of failure at the routers, entrance, access, Central Office, equipment provider and Point of Presence.
- Scalability – a wide range of bandwidths and service options.
- Custom reports – develop your own reports using Systems Network Management Protocol.
- Industry leading Service Level Agreements with 99.999% network availability and 4 hour MTTR(repair). A free online reporting tool is available for SLA tracking.
Bell’s Dedicated Fibre Internet service operates on the largest Internet Network in Canada. This means that Bell internet traffic is more accessible; it gets there faster, with fewer stops along the way.