- 1 (877) 631-1315
- Send A Message
Bell’s IP VPN service is a leading WAN solution that provides secure infrastructure and integrated management, supported by guaranteed levels of performance. IP VPN provides rich capabilities grouping voice, data and video over a private IP MPLS network. This service enables advanced applications such as video conferencing and voice over IP.
IP VPN is scalable to your business operation and budget requirements and remains adaptive to future growth/change within your organization.
- Guaranteed levels of performance
- 24/7 technical support from networking specialists
- Extensive diversity options to provide added protection for critical locations
- Speeds ranging from 64Kbps to 100Gbps
- Multiple classes of service for prioritization of traffic
- Seamless scalability, without network interference or the need for network reformatting
- Coverage across Canada and in over 100 countries worldwide
- Flexible levels of management that provide 24/7 fault-monitoring, incident detection and tracking, management and performance reporting, capacity planning and more..
Security and Performance
- IP Service Quality Report – displays packet loss, latency and jitter.
- Router Performance Management Report – device performance statistics
- Router Health Report – CPU utilization, memory free, buffer utilization
- IP SLA Ranking & Capacity Planning Reports
- Interface Exception Reports
- A dedicated team of more than 5000 technicians and 3000 network engineers serving over 90% of Canada’s top 1000 businesses.
- Leading North American MPLS network, audited for some of the strongest security requirements, including SAS70.
- Supported by a network architecture considered to be one of the most hardened in the world. Almost 40% more points-of-presence than the closest competitor.