- 1 (877) 631-1315
- Send A Message
Non-Dedicated Business Internet Service (BIS)
High Speed internet service provides consistent and efficient access with a variety of download speed options and 300Gb of monthly data usage. BIS is an affordable internet solution which can be bundled with various value-added services such as protection against online viruses and technical support for data and PC.
Bell’s new internet bundles will provide customers with a simplified choice that includes a pre-set upload and download speed choice and numerous included features such as a Modem, Wi-Fi capacity, Dynamic IP Address, 5 Pak E-mail, Dial Back-up, 24/7 Tech Support, and Value Added Services – Internet Protect, Data Protect, or Total Protect. Optional features are available such as 1 x Static IP Address plus an 8hr SLA.
Business Internet on Fibre (FTTN, FTTB)
Bell Canada’s new Fibre optic service is fast & reliable. Based on your geographic location Fibre Internet has an expansive range of upload and download options to make your business run smoothly.
- Download speeds of up to 175 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 30 Mbps
- Asymmetrical connection
- Wi-Fi capable Connection hub
- Repairs same or next business day
- A Bell Certified professional on-site installation with 24/7 technical support.
- Always on, reliable, unlimited internet access
- Increased productivity with various speed options
- Business class email that works well with Microsoft Office 365.
- Share data with employees at multiple locations and host your own web site using an optional Static IP address.
- Get a domain name to create an online brand for your business.