- 1 (877) 631-1315
- Send A Message
Commission Telecom Sales Position
Convergent Telecom was founded in 1998. We are a leading Bell Canada Diamond partner, as well as a Bell Mobility Smart Phone business to business dealer. Our customers don’t come to us, we go to them. We are committed to finding and developing the next generation of sales leaders.
If you're passionate, have great work ethics, are resourceful, have a strong base of common sense, and believe firmly in continuous learning, then opportunities await you at Convergent Telecom. Our group of employees are the most experienced and tenured team in the industry.
We offer a full range of wireless products and services for business customers, including the largest selection of superphones. We’re also offering the most extensive line of land line telecom & IT products including PBX’s, Data Centre Hosting & Colocation, and Wide Area Networking, on the most advanced network in the industry.
If you enjoy problem solving and solution selling, account management, prospecting and hunting for new business, then the sky’s the limit for earning potential? If you are located in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, Montreal or Halifax then this position will be of interest to you.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for establishing a sales/business plan, and executing on this plan to meet your sales targets. All of Canada is your market.
• cold call and prospect (face to face and over the phone) for new sales opportunities
• a good listener who is focused on solving problems
• go wide and deep within an organization to find the key decision makers
• manage business relationships effectively
• up-sell and cross sell all Bell products and services
• understand B2B problem solving and solution selling
• ability to sell based on value and not price
• always do what is right for the client and not your pocket book
• resourcefulness, common sense, work ethic, and motivated
• ability to work with cross functional teams
• are competitive and hate to lose
• have a valid driver's licence
• skilled in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook